Career Confident Mum - Group Coaching Programme
Since having kids, have you realised that your career doesn’t work for you anymore?
Your priorities have changed, you want a better work/life balance and a job that allows you time and headspace for your family.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve lost confidence since having kids
- You’re struggling to find time and motivation to get started
- You’re scared of making a change and failing
You’re not alone.
In fact, in our group coaching programme, you’ll be working with other parents who feel just as stuck in their career and just as unsure about the steps forward.
Here’s what you’ll get out of group coaching:
- Clarity around what you want from your career
- Strategies for overcoming fear of change and failure
- Practical support around your personal brand and LinkedIn
- Support from a group of parents who just ‘get it’
- A clear plan to move you from motivation to action
- 6 weeks of 1.5 hour group coaching sessions online on Zoom
- A closed Facebook group for ongoing support (which will stay open for 6 months)
- An accountability partner to keep you on track
Sessions will run in the evening and dates are yet to be accounced for Autumn 2022.
To ask any questions about the programme or register your interest, you're welcome to email me on email@example.com
(Option to pay by installment)